The sweet Lyndsey over at Lyndsey’s Book Blog nominated me for The Liebster Award! So thank you, Lyndsey! This is going to be so fun! I love seeing tags and awards because it helps me find new blogs.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
If you could live in any fictional world (doesn’t have to be fantasy, just any book world) which would it be?Which fantasy creature would you love to have as a pet?
Oh goodness! I don’t know. I would say Pyrthian, but I am a human and would probably be eaten. Let’s go with the world of Harry Potter! Perhaps I could be a wizard! THAT would be fun!…speaking of, I really need to go back to Universal!
If you could control one of the elements (earth, air, water, fire) which would you choose?
Probably water. I love water! Huge bodies of water are so pretty and it would so cool to control it. Also, I would imagine that would make watering my plants much easier!
Do you prefer tea or coffee? How do you take it?
I enjoy both, but do not leave the house in the morning without coffee. I like it with some sugar and creamer. If I have tea, I like black tea with sugar and milk and I like my green tea with honey and a small splash of apple cider vinegar…don’t knock it till you try it!
Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
I guess too cold. We recently had issues with our A/C unit and spent the winter with it being in the 60s in our house and then when spring hit and it started getting hot, it was closer to 80 degrees. I would have much rather it be cold than hot.
What’s your favourite colour?
Do I have to pick one? I like pink, turquoise, grey, and navy.
Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Team Edward all the way!
Go to your Goodreads to read list, what’s the fifth book on your list?
Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld
Ketchup or mayonnaise?
Do you prefer paperbacks, hardbacks, ebooks or audiobooks?
I like them all. I am always reading some book and listening to an audiobook in the car. As far as paperback, hardback, or ebook. This has been an ongoing debate in my head. I go through phases. Sometimes I read a bunch of hardbacks, sometimes I binge read ebooks.
Who would be your dream book boy/girlfriend?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- If you went to the bookstore right now, what one book would you buy?
- What are you currently reading?
- Physical books or ebooks? If both, how do you decided what format?
- What are you going to read next?
- If you could take a book-cation (a vacation to read) anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Your favorite author?
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 5 books, what would they be?
- If you were to be a character from any novel, who would it be and why?
- Pull a cast of characters from different books that you think would make an amazing novel of their own.
- What is your reading story? How did you become the reader you are today?
Bridget @ Bridget & Books
Laura @ Laurreads
Ella @ A Book without End
Jackie @ Too Much of a Book Nerd
Katie @ Read With Katie
Madalyn and Bee @ Novel Ink
Carissa @ Carissa Reads it All
Maddie @ Stories and Spoons
Ashely @ What She Read
Lotus Book Blog
Thanks for reading!